robs custom 3' exaust

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I sent Rob an email yesterday morning and this is how he responded.

>> Do you have any idea when you will start shipping the 3" exhaust systems for the 03 Cobra? Your site says you were estimating the 14th, but it has been reported on SVT Performance that it would still be a couple of weeks.

We already started shipping systems. Yours was one of the later orders (placed on 9-30) and is scheduled to ship by next Tuesday.

Thanks Again,
Rob Raymer
LS1 Motorsports

matt lankford

all is sold
damn, i dont think i ordered until like this past monday. im so ready to get all this stuff on the car. its great. :burnout:
where is the best place to get a pair of the nitto 555rs?
i want to put them on seperate wheels so if anyone has a set of stock wheels for sale let me know ill take 2 and help finding a buyer for the other 2

3rdstang

Established Member
I would be interested in getting in on a GP for the 3" exhaust. If i remember right the savings was like $200 bucks over there normal charge. The GP for it was about 3 weeks ago though. Might want to wait a couple more weeks and see if more people are interested.

cobragb

Ford/Mustang Nut
Established Member
Okay, I can wait a few weeks. I think! Yes is was 200-300 less than retail.

Lets keep this to the top until we get some more interest.

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i am interested...i had no funds when the first gp went down, but now i have $$$$$$$ : ), well..only $$$ : (, but am still willing to buy, let me know

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Good News....I am intrested too in a GP, if we can get 6 more people it's on:beer:

Is Rob still offering the exhaust system though?:shrug:

kom

Established Member
Not to burst anyones bubble, but don't you think you should check with Rob Raymer to see if he will even offer it before everyone gets their hopes up???? Maybe he was only offering it at that price for a first run of systems...

cobragb

Ford/Mustang Nut
Established Member
Yes, I spoke with Rob. He said if we could get 10 more people, we could have it at the previous GP price.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by cobragb
Yes, I spoke with Rob. He said if we could get 10 more people, we could have it at the previous GP price.

I may get in on this...still hoping to hear what it sounds like...

what is the GP price for catted system?

MAStanger

Established Member
Group purchase

I too would be interested in the full system, depending on cost and what the first run systems seem to offer (sound and performance). I will keep an eye out for that input, but put me down as a definite maybe! :)

BTW, what are the specs on the system (X or H-pipe, tube size, tip size, material, mufflers, etc.)?

Mike S.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Re: Group purchase

Originally posted by MAStanger
I too would be interested in the full system, depending on cost and what the first run systems seem to offer (sound and performance). I will keep an eye out for that input, but put me down as a definite maybe! :)

BTW, what are the specs on the system (X or H-pipe, tube size, tip size, material, mufflers, etc.)?

Mike S.

This will answer all of your questions.
www.LS1Motorsports.com/CobraPage.htm

Mine is on order and should be here hopefully by friday of next week.

haskett

Established Member
I might be interested in a cat'd system. I want to see dyno results first, and hear everyone's impressions on noise level and drone.

matt lankford

all is sold
fyi, if you go without cats you have to buy 180 bucks worth of some type of simulators to make every thing work. i just did the cats and its legal now, only 20 more dollars

MAStanger

Established Member
Thanks for the info, guys. I just checked it out, and it certainly looks like a winner!!! I will be waiting to hear the feedback from those of you that have already ordered though.

My original thought was to wait a while before modding the car (get used to it baseline), but with everything that everyone is doing already, it is just too tough to hold out!!! I just wish I was closer to these guys, then I would have them take care of everything (dyno, chip, shifter, etc.).

Does anyone know a good shop in the MA/New England area that can do these things (fine tune a chip on-site, rather than having it shipped to me)?

Thanks again for the info. Assuming good feedback from folks once installed, I plan to get in on the next group purchase (x-pipe with cats & cat back).

Mike S.

Users who are viewing this thread