ROE 'charged Viper vs Eaton/n2o cobra

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
this vid is extremely ( and i emphasize that) low quality, because it was taped on film, transfered to VHS and the to digital, so its all grainy and stuff. heres the warning, so dont bitch about it.

it was me with my upper/lower/port/big shot of n2o combo, playing with a '98 (i think?) rt10 with a roe supercharger on low boost. im sure i would have been toast if he was running more boost or maybe even a more aggressive tune. but only god knows:beer:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1501336543

and here's the both of us on a dyno later on, with him trying like hell to figure out how i beat him

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1501338188

edit: and just to let you guys know, i dont spray at the hit of the throttle, but shortly afterwards, when i know its hooked up :)

Last edited:

03InThe11s

Established Member
and if anyone knows a non-ghetto rigged way of converting a VHS tape to some clear form of digital, let me know. the VHS tape is actualy pretty clear.

03InThe11s

Established Member
thanks guys, this was when i lived in atlanta, and there was alot'o racing going on, just about every weekend, with some bad arse rides. (as you can see by the three modded vipers in the vid) it was nice. down here theres just as much racing, but its on less desireable "tracks" with slower cars.

Scott_98us@yaho

Maybe get a DVD recorder? It converts VHS to DVD. You can also connect your camcorder to it and record directly to DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:

03InThe11s

Established Member
White Sands said:
Maybe get a DVD recorder? It converts VHS to DVD. You can also connect your camcorder to it and record directly to DVD.

well, it was recorded on a buddies camera, and he put it on vhs for me. he no longer has it, and i dont want to spend the money on a dvd recorder, just for this. im going to see if i can find a vcr with a s video output. i need to just meet u with him again, and do it over with a better digital camera. but i dont think he would :beer:

03InThe11s

Established Member
612/701 with that setup. i had about 50lbs tq on him, but he had me by about 40 hp. my car is a little lighter than the rt10, and i shift a little faster than he does :)

Users who are viewing this thread