Rolex daytona owners

04silvervenom

Established Member
Anyone who owns one please post a pic if you have one and tell us if you like the stainless steel version or two tone. :pop:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I have a Daytona, but most days I where my 18KT/SS Submariner. I also have the Tudor version of the Daytona.

txyaloo

Established Member
I can't stand two tone watches. I think they're tacky. I have a Deep Sea and normally rock it on an OD green NATO or Zulu strap.

deepsea1.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
For some reason I like the two tone more on the Submariner, nice collection

you got there though. You have my favorite watches. :beer:

Thanks. I also have a SS Datejust with jubilee band and Platinum bezel. A few Tags, two Omegas, and a Breitling.

I collect watches.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
all SS IMHO, I dont have a Daytona... I do have an Explorer II...

jomashop_2087_16922124

PureSound15

Established Member
I have a 2 tone submariner - I hate gold, and yet with the blue and stainless on this watch, I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing else I own has gold on it.

51p15fEazTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(Oh, the tragedy it is that I had to surf through millions of pictures of replica Rolex watches to find a picture)

I also have a black stainless Submariner. It's less formal but still gives me the feeling of having a heavy watch which I prefer.

Rolex-Submariner-with-Black-Dial-Vintage-Edition-5.jpg

I'd really like to pick up a Daytona - Silver face. A friend of mine just picked up a Paul Newman but I'm not too sure that I like that look.

venta-698380666.jpg

My boss in my first professional job constantly told me

You can tell a lot about man by the knot in his tie, the shine on his shoes and the time piece he trusts

snakecharmer

Established Member
I'd like to pick up a Daytona sometime in stainless. Beautiful watch. My current dress watch is like this one (President day/date in 18K).

standard.jpg

Steve2050

Established Member
I had no idea that some SVTP members were WIS. No Daytona but I own a Deepsea and a GMT-C along with a couple of Omega's & Brietlings. I'm a member on TRF,WUS,TZ.

A pic of my DSSD

DeepSea003-1.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I also have a black stainless Submariner. It's less formal but still gives me the feeling of having a heavy watch which I prefer.

Rolex-Submariner-with-Black-Dial-Vintage-Edition-5.jpg

Beautiful!!! I want the ones with the date however. When I get one someday, I'll be rocking that it daily. I don't care if the watch is a months income, if I own the watch, I'll be wearing it. :lol:

Do you guys really have thousands of dollars to blow on a watch? Why?

I'm pretty young at 26, but if you added up all I've spent on my 89, and my 93, I'm probably in the 30K+ range. So yeah, I could just as well buy a nice watch. Its a thing of beauty to some people, such as myself. Some people buy a painting, some spend it on a vacation, some on drugs/alcohol, and some buy a watch.

Its one of those, "to each their own" things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread