Roll bar best priced and info???

10th terminator

Established Member
Just wondering whats the best priced 6 point roll bar? How will it make my car ride? How much chopping to do the install? How hard to fit it in? Welded or bolted? Any pics would be very helpful. Thanks!

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
MM makes one.. about 350, (plus 75 shipping.. frickin freight charge)
you shouldnt have to trim theirs at all, its alot of work, involves stripping the whole interior, you want one thats welded in definately (NHRA legal)

I dont have a garage big enough to do this myself, i have no place to put my interior while i do the work basically, so i just got a quote for approx $1500 parts and labor, that includes stripping down the interior, powder coating, welding together, and of course re-installing all the interior, theyre basing this off approx 10hrs work total, seems about right.. thats my next upgrade =)

jt239

Established Member
Did you see this one?
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...65-fs-99-04-mm-6pt-roll-bar-w-swing-outs.html

Its not that difficult of an install if you take your time and enjoy a couple :beer:. Only cutting should be carpet and the side panels in the back where you wont see the cuts once the backseat is back in. You should not have a problem passing spec at a track if you bolt it in...at least in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread