Roll Bar is in

MD03SVT

Established Member
Finally got around to installing my Autopower 6pt roll bar,installation was pretty straight forward and the fit is very nice.It took a little time & thought to cut-out the side panels for the down tubes & I did wind up scraping the 1st panel (100$ from Ford)trying different idea's.I will post pics ASAP,next step is to install the BMR trailing arms & 3rd link with support and welding up the axel tubes & topping it all off with a Ford Racing diff-griddle then on to installing the gauges which will include a monster tach as I cannot get used to the raptor (mounted on a speed of sound pillar pod) it is a great product but having used a monster tach with large shiftlite to my right instead of the Raptor on the left for the past 15yrs I think my mind is trained to it.Then hopfully I will head down to Atco in march to get a jump on the season and install a CAI & pulley on the spot to see the difference.

MD03SVT

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
sweet! can't wait to see the pics. What are you going to cook on the diff griddle?

I am going to cook alot of Z06's and whatever else wants to try...

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
MD03SVT said:
Finally got around to installing my Autopower 6pt roll bar,installation was pretty straight forward and the fit is very nice.It took a little time & thought to cut-out the side panels for the down tubes & I did wind up scraping the 1st panel (100$ from Ford)trying different idea's.I will post pics ASAP,next step is to install the BMR trailing arms & 3rd link with support and welding up the axel tubes & topping it all off with a Ford Racing diff-griddle then on to installing the gauges which will include a monster tach as I cannot get used to the raptor (mounted on a speed of sound pillar pod) it is a great product but having used a monster tach with large shiftlite to my right instead of the Raptor on the left for the past 15yrs I think my mind is trained to it.Then hopfully I will head down to Atco in march to get a jump on the season and install a CAI & pulley on the spot to see the difference.

pics... Pics.... PICS....!

please! :pop:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread