Roll bars to pair with Steeda Sports/ Koni yellows

stags

Established Member
Hey guys, I want to kill my body roll even more and I am looking for a swaybar that will pair well with my steeda sports and koni yellows. My inclination is steeda products since they are hopefully engineered to work as a system with their springs- would standard be ideal? Would the competition version be too hardcore for a semi dd?

slick3

Established Member
Hey guys, I want to kill my body roll even more and I am looking for a swaybar that will pair well with my steeda sports and koni yellows. My inclination is steeda products since they are hopefully engineered to work as a system with their springs- would standard be ideal? Would the competition version be too hardcore for a semi dd?

Adjustability is always a good thing in my opinion. Dial it down for the street, turn it up for the track or canyon runs.

I prefer BMR products (Also there CS). I run the huge 38mm front bar and their newer style rear bar. with koni yellows and softer springs and it works good.

I stick to the theory of soft spring, big bar and hard spring, small bar.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
IMO the Ford Performance "blue" bar in the middle hole and the smallest or no bar in the rear

Users who are viewing this thread