ROLL CALL for Christmas Sabbatical!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Just a quick roll call for those who'll be taking time away from the forum for the holidays. So I'll go first. You won't ready my posts/replies for a couple of weeks. Doesn't that make you feel better? :D

Have an awesome Holiday and Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!!

:beer: :rockon: :beer: :rockon:

See you next year! :coolman

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
damn I will go crazy without the company of my friends.....I like you guys better than most of the people I know in person!! LOL So my break from work will consist of me being on this site quite a few times!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
As far as I know I'll be working over the holidays, so I'll be here everyday as normal, except perhaps a quick overnight trip out of town!!! ;-)

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
X-mas eve and day are the only times i plan to be away from this forum. Its an addiction, what can i say?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Here is my work week for the rest of the month ! I took my vacation this week so I didn't get to ask off on New Years Eve !

Work 4 - 12 christmas eve. 12 - 12 Christmas. Yes and i'm very pissed at this ! :gt: 4 - 12 New Years Eve :cuss: and if that wasn't bad enough 12 - 8 on freaking new years ! I got screwed. They gave me my bonus then the schedule when I went into work today ! Bonus was great but I was very pissed to say the least. Sucks being the Company Bitch ! Have never missed a new years ! :cuss::cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread