Roll Call For o3 mach 1 Owners

KSVENOM

Established Member
I be here too..........got to love the Mach 1 with the 4.10 gears...Wahoo............... Ken-

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Mach 1 owner here as well. I have the same name on the registry. Thanks to L.B for showing me this site. I agree with L.B about ol' Ralph Greene. That guy loves to shoot peoples ideas down with his "been here done that" attitude. In fact there's a few guys over there like that. I think they've forgotten that half the fun of owning a car like this is the modification process.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by TX Mach 1
I'm here...thanks to LB and Matt for showing me this site...:burnout:
Hey Girl!!! :D Glad to see you here ;-) Be sure to check out the Regional Forums as well as the Mach Forum...a lot of fun :p

mr-mstng

Established Member
L.B. what springs do have on your car? I like the stance. How's the ride? I live in the NE (pothole country), so I have to be careful what I put on. Thanks in advance!:)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by mr-mstng
L.B. what springs do have on your car? I like the stance. How's the ride? I live in the NE (pothole country), so I have to be careful what I put on. Thanks in advance!:)
Hey...they are H&R Super Sports...it's a full 2" drop front and back so they may not be good in "pothole country" :lol1: I don't have clearance over a soda can in the road :shrug:

Ride is firm but not uncomfortable...with the rest of the suspension mods (see sig) it handles very nicely :rolling:

grodgers

Established Member
New guy here with an Azure Blue one.

Its one week old today!:D

Hey Rob - Welcome!

Got my throttle problems ironed out - i reset the computer and all was well. It seems the computer is "adaptive" and it must not have liked the 1150 miles at 2200 rpm ;-) (I know, i know, not a good way to break it in).

mr-mstng

Established Member
Originally posted by grodgers
Hey Rob - Welcome!

Got my throttle problems ironed out - i reset the computer and all was well. It seems the computer is "adaptive" and it must not have liked the 1150 miles at 2200 rpm ;-) (I know, i know, not a good way to break it in).

Glad to hear you got it all staightened out Gary! :)

I varied my REvs the whole way home (the rain helped me out there), how long did your trip take?

Last edited:

grodgers

Established Member
Glad to hear you got it all staightened out Gary! :)

I varied my REvs the whole way home (the rain helped me out there), how long did your trip take?

I left Tampa at 2:30 (after I ate lunch) and stopped at 9:00 on the first day (6.5 hours) in Selma, SC.

2nd day left at 6:45 a.m. and showed up in my driveway at 4:45 p.m. - so thats....hmmmm...16.5 hours driving/fueling/peeing time (lots of the latter for a man of my age...lol).

Users who are viewing this thread