Roll Call

GREENMAN80

Established Member
So....there seems to be plenty of SVT owners in and around the DFW area, why isn't there a DFW SVT club/group...etc.?????

GREENMAN80

Established Member
We'll have to work on that. Anyone who is up to the task or interested..throw up some ideas.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
kook911 said:
Arlington.

Lets get someting started here. Not justpost up and nothing gets done about it. I rarely see any cobra's running around arlington though. Lets set something up once a month. Pick a day and meet up.

I'm thinking Weekend track days or something? Kennedale? Ennis?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
The weekends would be great for alot of you guys but I can not make it out just yet.. My work week starts on Thursday and ends Sunday so I would have to be out of this one.. I would like to get a meet going on somewhere maybe on a weekday like a Wed. and if you guys wanted we could go up to Kennedale and do a little racing since it is open for TNT on Wednesdays.. Maybe we could start something up at a Hooters around the track if that is what you guys want to do.. I20 and little Rd. Hooters.. I don't know where most of you guys live but I think it would be cool..

Last edited:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Adam has a design for a really kick ass shirt. We get a club or group together, I'm sure we could get some shirts out there and easily get a meet down once a month.

DFW Cobra Club or something... Does leave out the pesky Machs and GTs :shrug:

I don't have the time to organize it, but I do have the time to participate.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Adam has a design for a really kick ass shirt. We get a club or group together, I'm sure we could get some shirts out there and easily get a meet down once a month.

DFW Cobra Club or something... Does leave out the pesky Machs and GTs :shrug:

I don't have the time to organize it, but I do have the time to participate.

Don't want to hurt Dan's feelings either :-D

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
GREENMAN80 said:
Don't want to hurt Dan's feelings either :-D
It won't hurt my feelings, remember I just have a pesky Mach.. Maybe me and him should run sometime and he can see how pesky this mach is.. :thumbsup:

GREENMAN80

Established Member
dan03mach said:
It won't hurt my feelings, remember I just have a pesky Mach.. Maybe me and him should run sometime and he can see how pesky this mach is.. :thumbsup:

I think I have had the pleasure of seeing your cars "peskiness" at Kennedale, if that is pesky, i'll take it :thumbsup:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Damn Dan, you sure are a fistey one. :-D

04DOHC

Established Member
GREENMAN80 said:
When you headed back out to Kennedale to get some runs in?
I'm waiting to mod the car before I go back to the track really no point if I'm stock...the only reason I want to dyno is becasue I want to see if I lost power snice the last dyno car feels like weird

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
GREENMAN80 said:
I think I have had the pleasure of seeing your cars "peskiness" at Kennedale, if that is pesky, i'll take it :thumbsup:
LOL.. Yeah it runs alright I guess.. I just want alot more now.. :beer:

I guess once you get use to the power it feels slow but its not..

Last edited:

Vcious04

Established Member
dan03mach said:

DON03GT - In all fun, I remember seeing you at a certain meeting spot and you backed down from a little fun. :sleeping:

So me and another slobra went from a dig.

TexasDealer

Hey Everybody! SVTOA of Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFWSVTOA) would like to invite all of you to check us out! We have been around for a couple of years now! We are still a small club, but we all have the same interests!!! Fast FORDS!!!
Check us out at WWW.DFWSVTOA.COM. 90% percent of our members are Cobra owners, myself included. We have on-track events throughout the year, as well as poker runs and Car Shows. We meet on the third Friday of the month at Texan Ford, in Arlington.

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Vcious04 said:
DON03GT - In all fun, I remember seeing you at a certain meeting spot and you backed down from a little fun. :sleeping:

So me and another slobra went from a dig.
I don't think you are talking about me because I don't know who you are and I haven't ever backed down from anyone at any race gtg.. BTW Who is DON03GT???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread