Roll Pan Questions

cody_04L

Established Member
Hey guys i have been searching and have not been able to find my answer. I have a chance to buy a roll pan from a local member. Its polyurethane and is said to be a sir michaels. He bought it for his harley, will this fit my 04 L? I need to know as im going to check it out tomorrow. Here is a few pics...

viewthread.php

viewthread.php

viewthread.php

thanks

cody_04L

Established Member
Chris is that whats on the truck in the pic? Is that yours? How did it fit and how do you like it? Do you know if the harley one is the same as the one for the lightning???

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Harley's have a fleet-side bed. It appears your truck has the same.
If I'm not mistaken the roll pan will fit both flare-side and fleet-side.
Looks like it should work.

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
cody_04L said:
Chris is that whats on the truck in the pic? Is that yours? How did it fit and how do you like it? Do you know if the harley one is the same as the one for the lightning???

That is my truck. The fitment was great when I first installed it. After awhile the sides pulled away. I actually just had my body shp re-fit it. It looks great now! I love the way it looks! Fleetsides and stepsides take different roll pans according to their website-

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_list.asp?makeid=6&modelid=35&year_id=2001&x=25&y=10

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Looking at your pic, they are definitely different. Here's another pic of mine- Notice where it wraps around on the sides. Totally different.

28850-843-14388.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread