Roll racing...... WHY???

john11gt

Established Member
As long as I have a decent tire on my car, I would rather race from a dig. I just love the feeling when you launch a car hard as **** and start throwing gears, it makes me smile just thinking about it. But, Ill take what I can get, whether it be from a dig or a roll.

Out of all the people Ive raced, only two of them were from a dig and the one was a friend of mine with a GTO that we ran all the time.

In my opinion though.. bitching on the internet < roll racing < dig racing < any racing

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I'll do either one, but rolls are definitely easier on the car. I have a freshly destroyed halfshaft to prove that. Also, I get way more random runs from rolls than I do magically lining up at a light.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Wow, you guys must all have some BIG HP cars to all be worried about breaking things....
Roll race proves nothing. Wanna know who the better driver/car is? Only way to do it is from a dig!

says the guy with a 300hp car.....hellen keller could rip on your car from a dig considering it doesn't make enough power to get out of line with it's sloth status. Throw her in something making some real power and it's a whole different story.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Nothing like a roll vs dig argument to weed out all the manual trans pussies. Typical manual trans guy says he likes to shift gears, and that automatics are boring and predictable. Yet that same manual trans guy wants to go from a roll to eliminate any chance of error with the poor trans choice. :bored:

Build a car, not just a motor. You can't race a car without a driver, and you can't race a driver without a car. You race both. Don't like breaking parts? Can't hook? Ditch the manual trans and street tires or put some REAL effort into your car, not just a dyno. Roll racing is for guys with more money than brains or talent.
:cryying:

butt still sore from some granny in her rental 5.0 working that ass on the highway?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
This thread is hot garbage...

If your car is not putting down a lot of power... Gtfo and quit crying like a bunch of little girls. Guys with 300hp cars running their mouths :lol1:

Phil DoWork

Established Member
In the many cars i've owned one saying has stayed true.

"****ing mustang drivers"

Glad to have a car with this awesome reputation. Thanks OP!! you've made my day!

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I only Formula 1 race, all other racing is for svtfags... get on my level bros!

edit: Thought this would be in SD by now, sorry! On a serious note, tires and parts are expensive maybe if I had a beater with 4.30 gears I wouldn't care so much about those sort of things.

Last edited:

mrlrd1

Established Member
Because some of us have more than 400 hp, tires that cost $500 a piece, and don't want to break stuff.

Pay to play. If you can't afford the tires and repairs, you can't afford the car. Quit whining. :cryying:

Tires that allow you dig race cost 1/4 of that

Devil_Z

Established Member
Pay to play. If you can't afford the tires and repairs, you can't afford the car. Quit whining. :cryying:

Remind me, how much power does your car make and what do you drive? Guaranteed parts for my car cost more, tires cost more, and my car probably makes more power.

Kiohtee

Established Member

That's bullshit and you know it.

Poppacapp

Established Member

Affording replacement parts is not the same thing as preferring not to break them in the first place.

Devil_Z

Established Member

Let's hope my motor doesn't break, it probably costs more than your car. :poke:

Kiohtee

Established Member
What part?

So because I can't afford to potentially break a rear, axle, trans, etc. means I really can't afford the car? Yeah, OK.

Just answer us. What do you, yourself personally, own/drive?

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Just answer us. What do you, yourself personally, own/drive?

traxxas-boss-mustang-rc-car.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread