Roller Cobra

tommygun

Established Member
I tried to buy that car last time he had it psoted.. called and he was like oh the car is sold.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
hehe that's my car..... I got a buyer supposed to come down next weekend, yeah it was sold but ran into some problems so I had to repost it

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Kabuki_notch said:
hehe that's my car..... I got a buyer supposed to come down next weekend, yeah it was sold but ran into some problems so I had to repost it
Yeah, that was my brother that flew out there to buy it and had those "problems".

I don't mean to start anything here, but don't you think that if someone was flying out to drive that thing 2000 miles back, you'd either make sure it was road worthy, or make him aware it had some issues and it should be transported?

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
Yeah, that was my brother that flew out there to buy it and had those "problems".

I don't mean to start anything here, but don't you think that if someone was flying out to drive that thing 2000 miles back, you'd either make sure it was road worthy, or make him aware it had some issues and it should be transported?

oh_snap.gif

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
19COBRA93 said:

I strongly advised against driving the car back but he purchased the plane tickets before we could make any other arrangments. unfourtantly I only had the car on the road for a few weeks this fall before winter so the problems that arose I was unaware of. But that's in the past the car is officialy gone.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Kabuki_notch said:
I strongly advised against driving the car back but he purchased the plane tickets before we could make any other arrangments. unfourtantly I only had the car on the road for a few weeks this fall before winter so the problems that arose I was unaware of. But that's in the past the car is officialy gone.

I was going to post up a "never mind", because you're right, what's done is done.

He did comment that it was a pretty straight body. The bottom side was banged up, but otherwise said it was a decent foundation.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
Yeah, I go to mom's every week during the season. I havent raced since I havent had a car ready for mom's I usually go to support some friends and help out.

svt2205

Established Member
Cool, always nice to see people support the group. Running or not. Sadly I've not been able to make it out to NYIRP in years. Hopefully in 07 I'll be ablt to make the trip west from NH with my slow 93.

brianjh20

Established Member
I got to mom's racing every year try to make every event i have a 89 black vert dss pro 347 with a v2-sq 10lbs soon to be 14lbs with the tune this spring

Users who are viewing this thread