WANTED: Roller or Project 03-04

SVT4489

Established Member
Hey guys, just got rid of my 13 Shelby and decided I’d like to build an 03-04 from the ground up. Would love to find a roller or a really good baseline for a project. If anyone knows of anything feel free to let me know. I don’t post a ton on here but have been around for some time here. Thanks

SVT4489

Established Member
I have zero preference on colors or axle setup. I can always change to my liking in the build. I’d say I’m looking for something in the 15k range as a roller or “ needs work” driver. Not opposed to more if it’s got something special. I also have no idea if that budget is way off TBH

SVT4489

Established Member
Awesome thanks man, I’m not on Facebook so these were the things I was hoping would make it the the thread.

68gtscode

Established Member
There is an 04 Mystichrome roller that has been listed in Albuquerque from time to time, along with a fully built engine, turbo setup, etc. separately. I remember it was a highly modified car that has been raced. I don’t see it listed now but will keep an eye out. I have a brother in Albuquerque and I’m sure he’s be happy to check it out for you if there is interest.

RILIE500

Established Member
have 2 - 2003 one coupe and one conv . both zinc yellow , coupe(50k miles) has trans issue( cracked case) and conv ( 25k miles ) has 5.0l eats oil on #7. have parts to fix just no time. both run and drive.

svtrayo11

Established Member
have 2 - 2003 one coupe and one conv . both zinc yellow , coupe(50k miles) has trans issue( cracked case) and conv ( 25k miles ) has 5.0l eats oil on #7. have parts to fix just no time. both run and drive.

What is your asking price on the coupe?

SVT4489

Established Member
Hey guys, I’m pretty dumb. I don’t have Facebook…is there anyone that can pull the contact info for those rollers in KY? Thanks for any help

Users who are viewing this thread