Rolling fenders in the bay area

650BlackVnm

Established Member
Hey fellas I'm looking for a reputable shop in the bay area that can roll my fenders or even rent the tools. Any info is appreciated. Thanx.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Eric aka EBCobra is the only person I would recommend. He's kinda near Knotts though. $40 for rear fender rolling, great guy, does great work and knows his shit.

650BlackVnm

Established Member
Eric aka EBCobra is the only person I would recommend. He's kinda near Knotts though. $40 for rear fender rolling, great guy, does great work and knows his shit.

Damn bro that sounds like a good deal, too bad he's like 400 miles away.

650BlackVnm

Established Member
So I found a place called west coast wheels & tires, they have 2 locations one in San Jose, and the other in San Carlos. I was talking to the guy there and he seemed knowledgable, and they have all the proper tools. My appointment is on Friday, I'll let you all know how it goes.

650BlackVnm

Established Member
So I got the fenders rolled today, and Arron at west coast wheels & tires did a great job. He had all the right tools, and took his time. He charged me $50 per fender. I totally recommend them if anybody needs fenders rolled in the bay area. They have 2 shops one in San Jose & the other in San Carlos.

moonltgold

Did you go to San Jose or San Carlos shop? Does he have heat blowers for the paint? I need to make sure 'cause I got mystichrome paint which might be tricky. Thanks.

650BlackVnm

Established Member
I went to the San Carlos location, but Arron works out of both locations. He does all their fender rolling appointments. Yes he used a heat gun, and the special fender rolling tool. I was satisfied with the job, no waves or cracks on my fenders, and my Cobra is black so I would of had no troubles picking out inperfections.

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have some one who does an AMAZING job who comes to our shop to roll the fenders. He uses a heat gun and costs is only $100 for both rear fenders

Users who are viewing this thread