Roush axle-back

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Listened to a lot of the clips and it sounds like it's going to give me the sound I want for a good price and minimal install time. I know I can get it from AM for $375 with free shipping. Do any other vendors offer it for a better price? For those of you running this exhaust give me your opinions on it. I think my first mods are going to be this and a JLT oil separator. Should be a good start.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Love mine. Install was easy. Loud at start up but mellow at idle. Pretty tame at cruising with no drone and really scream when you hammer it. Bought mine @ CJ Pony for $339.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
CJ Pony was having a sale. Ask American Muscle if they'll match it. I know someone else got it from them for $339 but the sale at CJ was going on.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Listened to a lot of the clips and it sounds like it's going to give me the sound I want for a good price and minimal install time. I know I can get it from AM for $375 with free shipping. Do any other vendors offer it for a better price? For those of you running this exhaust give me your opinions on it. I think my first mods are going to be this and a JLT oil separator. Should be a good start.

No opinions on the axle-back but I will say I just installed the first mods on our 5.0.

The JLT CF intake and SCT tuner made a HUGE difference.

Car makes me do this everytime I floor it.... :banana:

mus99gt

Established Member
I just put it on last Wednesday. It sounds awesome!! Very easy install also. Did it my driveway just on some ramps.

It is loud upon startup but then quiets down. Very quiet while cruising. Just a little louder than stock. Press the loud pedal and it sounds awesome. I have gotten a lot of great comments from strangers.

I also put Steeda CAI and SCT tuner with mine. I did some full throttle runs also and the exhaust sounds awesome!!

I could not be happier with it!!:banana:

Last edited:

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I might just be getting ahead of myself. Return to Colorado on Friday and see the car for the first time. This military thing can be a bitch sometimes. But where would the excitement be if I wasn't away from my things for months at a time haha. I'm sure the stock power is going to impress the hell out of me. No harm in dreaming about first mods though :) Keep the comments coming, you guys are getting me excited about spending some money within the next few weeks! I'm thinking about doing a few things to hold me over until I can afford a Kenne Bell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread