Roush drag pack cars for sale!

360Rocket

Established Member
O'K., If you guys want one, you gotta make the trip to Florida...Brandon Ford bought all 50, 2 sold already, this one is the one we all know and is on the showroom floor. DAMN this thing is loud! 11.9 sec. @113 M.P.H.

Notice the smaller blower pulley & ice chiller box.

line lock, monster tach, brake pressure guage, shift light, simpson racing harness

full roll cage with seat back braces, back seat delete

two sets of wheels, street tires and drag slicks! Notice long shank studs.

T/A rear diff cover with main cap braces and welded axle tubes.

360Rocket

Established Member
Here's the option sheet.

If anyone is interested, I was able to get my hands on the 2007 Roush Drag Pack option list. You get NO WARRANTY when you buy these cars, supposedly in the neighborhood of $60,000. Notice some of the options are for trailered cars only. This won't make for a very comfortable daily driver, but hell it wasn't made for that now was it? :D :bang:

Iwannacobra04

New 'scared' SVT Poster
Established Member
I guess when you're not building in high volumes you need to set the price so that you can recap what you have invested in it...
Sounds like a collectors' item to anyone else?

Got Boost?

Established Member
uh oh, looks like someone is going to have to go check these out.....too bad i have no where near the money for one.

on a side note, would have to have a tailor or a change of tires to get her home though.

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
They come with street rims and tires and all legal to drive on street I thought. And also came with the racing rims tires/exhaust and some racing only equipment to be put on by the owner or dealer. Definitely a great collector car and fun car too I am sure.....very cool. Like the 1960's all over again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread