Roush signature? yah or nah?

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
So Jack Roush is doing a met'n'great and a signing session at a ford dealership near me this thursday.Im taking my cobra and my buddy is taking his stage 2 roush to tuscaloosa(RTR) this weekand and will be driving right past it. So while Im glad I'll get to stop by, I'm unsure if I want him to sign anything car part wise. My buddy with the Roush is proly gonna try to get him to sign every dam peice of his.

So, would u get a roush signature on the car since he is a motorsport icon and a stang enthusiast or no cause he had nothing to do with the 03 cobras?

Im thinking i might get somthing kinda hidden signed, no way he is signing my dash lol.

DevilSun

Established Member
You're wrong in thinking Roush had nothing to do with the 03/04 Terminators...but that doesn't mean you should want him to sign your car or not ;)

DevilSun

Established Member
Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of public information that is specific to what you're asking about. In general, it's fairly widely known that Roush does (or has done in the past) a majority of R&D for Ford when it comes to performance vehicles and other areas. A few key pieces of Roush R&D that appeared later in the Terminator that first appeared in almost the same form with 01-04 Roush Stage 3s: dual belt FEAD system & fuel hat/basket/pumps to a degree. I'm pretty sure they had lots more to do with the engine than most people know or care to admit...in reality what they do under the Roush umbrella is very vast and far reaching (and not just to Ford either).

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Have him sign a part that you can remove or replace, like the radiator shroud or shifter bezel. It would be cool to have the sig, but like you said it could look a little tacky, so have the option of removing it.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Inside of your glovebox door. That way it is a neat, novelty thing, but doesn't show in a tacky way. Honestly, though, a Roush signature on our cars is no more appropriate, or relevant than having Shelby sign it.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of public information that is specific to what you're asking about. In general, it's fairly widely known that Roush does (or has done in the past) a majority of R&D for Ford when it comes to performance vehicles and other areas. A few key pieces of Roush R&D that appeared later in the Terminator that first appeared in almost the same form with 01-04 Roush Stage 3s: dual belt FEAD system & fuel hat/basket/pumps to a degree. I'm pretty sure they had lots more to do with the engine than most people know or care to admit...in reality what they do under the Roush umbrella is very vast and far reaching (and not just to Ford either).

This.

+ They also had a big hand in there tuning them as well.

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
intersting. thanks for the info.

i think im jsut gonna get em to sign a mustang hat i keep in my car.

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
Coletti's i would have never asked about lol. come to think of it i dont think ive ever seen him sig one before.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I also vote no for Roush's signature on your Terminator, however, I would LOVE to have Coletti's!

I wish I could get Coletti's as well...

I would totally love to have Coletti's sig on my dash!

Even though Jack Roush is one of my all time automotive heros, I do not think his sig a a Terminator would be all that meaningful.

Maybe you could get him to sign your I/C pump or electric cooling fan?

No? How about your spare fuel rail pressure sensor?

Users who are viewing this thread