Bud

Established Member
Moving to a 2.9L so up for sale is:

• Roush TVS Head Unit ~4k miles on it
  • GT500 Throttle Body and elbow
  • FRPP 47lb injectors
  • Roush closed airbox
  • 90mm, 82mm, 75mm, and 69mm Pulleys

I will sell the pieces above w/ the 90mm pulley for $1450 shipped in the lower 48. If the buyer wants other pulley's you get them for $100/pulley

Figure somebody might use these parts as a cheap start to building their own kit with upgrades for cheaper than you can purchase the kit from Roush. For more ideas on possibilities check Piece together blower kit parts/prices

I will only split things up if somebody purchases the headunit first. If you have any questions get at me. I have a 100% feedback on ebay as a seller: eBay Feedback Profile for duece212

Parts are still on the car but will be pulled as soon as there is a buyer or if I get froggy and order the 2.9 early
20120206224710154.jpg

20120206223849365.jpg

Bud

Established Member
There has been some concern on the cost of piecing together a kit using these parts due to the cost of purchasing the lower/upper intake from Roush. Stage 3 motorsports has verified this for me that Roush calls the manifold the "Fuel Charging Assembly" in their parts list and install instructs and should be available from roush for $1499 I show part# 13119H487 for that piece.

That means with my pieces and sourcing the rest including some upgrade items like an afco heat exchanger you could come out around $4600 for a complete kit minus tune. Could be a cheap way into a complete TVS install as is with the option to upgrade on a few pieces.

Bud

Established Member
Is there a vendor that you can buy the complete kit less the supercharger?

I'm not sure if a vendor here can do that for you unless they want to be middle man. Stage 3 said the upper/lower intake manifold had to be purchased from roush. So a person could call Roush with the parts list from the instructions and see if they could work up a price for you. Here is the link where you can get the install instructs and the full parts list with numbers: http://www.roushperformance.com/par...OUSHcharger-Kit-with-Calibration-10-11-11.pdf

Correct, 2.3l

Bud

Established Member
Thank you sir! I will get parts pulled asap and get them out to you.

Parts are sold, I still have some pulleys to sell (75mm and 69mm) but will start a new thread for those.

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread