Roush upper grille and keeping fogs

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Has anyone attempted to use the Roush upper grille and retaining the factory fog lights?? I know they make the 7 bar billet grille but I like the Roush grille better..
Is it possible? Anybody have any input?
I really want to keep my fog lights up top.

Nuar

Established Member
I am guessing with some heavy modification you could probably make it work. I haven't seen it done yet, and 98% of people will tell you it can not be done. But a Dremel does wonders sometimes lol, though it would probably look too butchered to be worth the hassle.

Last edited:

~king~

Established Member
From the Velgen wheels website

8-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Velgen-Wheels.jpg

http://velgenwheels.com/project/ford-mustang-gt-velgen-wheels-vmb5-gunmetal-20x9-20x10-5/

Nuar

Established Member
There you go :) with the right tools and some determination anything is possible haha

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
Awesome! Please take some pics of the process you used and the finished product. It will help a lot of people with a similar goal :)

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
I will as soon as I get my grilles delivered. I ordered both the lower and upper pieces.
I'll post pictures once Im done and mention if any modifications are needed

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
and actually, I just checked that link again just now and he has added pictures with the Roush upper grille installed and the relocation kit, so that should bolt right up.
Im abit at ease now myself. I cant wait to get all my parts lol

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Ok so just today installed the lower and upper grille on my car. Along with the ebay relocation kit and they bolted up perfect. Idk how to post pictures I took with my phone in here tho lol
I love the look of my front end now!

Nuar

Established Member
Upload them to photobucket.com
Then you can post a link from photobucket on here.
i am curious how it came out :)

mackdog2008

Established Member
I am almost done with mine and it's not in the center I will post up how it's done and it's not hard.

I am thinking of making a kit and selling them on the fourm.

uploadfromtaptalk1403367424044.jpg

Last edited:

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
it wasn't to bad,I did remove the front clip and did work. the ebay kit is actually not bad, comes with instructions and bolts up to factory bolt holes. install time was about an hour for me, but I do have access to raise the vehicle up completely since I do work at Ford ;-P

Mrc5.0

Established Member
it wasn't to bad,I did remove the front clip and did work. the ebay kit is actually not bad, comes with instructions and bolts up to factory bolt holes. install time was about an hour for me, but I do have access to raise the vehicle up completely since I do work at Ford ;-P

Any chance you still have those instructions for the bracket? Guy on eBay stopped selling them, but luckily I found one on another forum
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread