Roush Wheels

Evileyes

Established Member
Did many searches and could not find any pics. Just wondering if anyone has Roush wheels on their Cobra, Just want to check out some pics.:beer:

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
I have Roush wheels on my Cobra.. I cant post attachments though.
I work in a Ford dealer so I got a decent deal on them. 18x9 up front... 18x10 in rear

Evileyes

Established Member
Originally posted by 03BlownSnake
I have Roush wheels on my Cobra.. I cant post attachments though.
I work in a Ford dealer so I got a decent deal on them. 18x9 up front... 18x10 in rear

How do you like them? Do they look good?

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Well, I get a lot of compliments about my car and they always say they fit the car's profile very well. I bought the chrome versions and the quality on the wheels are excellent. Its like seeing yourself through a mirror :)

JasonHogan

Established Member
I had a 97 Roush and loved the way the wheels looked. I also have a friend with an 02 GT with them on it and they look great.

03BlownSnake- Do you have problems with your back tires rubbing your IRS bolts.?

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Originally posted by JasonHogan
I had a 97 Roush and loved the way the wheels looked. I also have a friend with an 02 GT with them on it and they look great.

03BlownSnake- Do you have problems with your back tires rubbing your IRS bolts.?

I actually bought hubcentric (sp?) spacers for the rear just to be on the safe side. I did drive on them without the spacers for 6 months and didnt have any problems with rubbing. Only when its in the air is where the bolt rubs the tire. Now with spacers, no rub at all.

Perferd

Established Member
I know of three 03 Roush Cobras with Roush rims...black, sonic blue, and torch red...two are chrome and one is argent...you can also check out fnsweet.com and see many pics of the rims. PM me your email and I will see if I can send you some pics...

Justin

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Thanks JKD for hosting :beer:

dscf0025.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread