Roushcharger boost gauge install

Zevox

Established Member
Hey guys, just got a roush boost gauge for my RS3. Need some help with install... had a friend tell me to tap into my fuses under the glove box and that's about all I know. Not sure where to tap the boost line. Also not sure how to tap fuses and stuff lol...

I've wired some stuff before on the farm, but nothing like this. I think I'm stressing about it a little and making it seem harder than it is. Thanks in advance for any info, and I really do mean any info.

mitchster

Established Member
look at other posts about this. The inlet is on the rear passenger side. You need an Allen Wrench to get it off then a 1/8" inlet piece for your hose. The other post have more information on this and will show you where to wire up your gauge lights. I think there is a youtube on this also. Mitch

Zevox

Established Member
Thanks man. I Google first and didn't get any hits like I needed. Couldn't find a video either lol... I'll go back on the hunt.

pickles

Established Member
There is a plug on the lower intake, passenger rear side.

1211tr-082011-ford-f150roush-tvs-supercharger_zps1bf7c024.jpg

As for the gauge I followed autometers installation video for mine. Works great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdSIpgdQ1M

Last edited:

Zevox

Established Member
There is a plug on the lower intake, passenger rear side.

As for the gauge I followed autometers installation video for mine. Works great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdSIpgdQ1M

Thanks, the video helped actually seeing stuff. Can you use the dimmer switch with the roush gauge or does it not work right? I'm also curious if you could just wire everything up to those wires on the light switch...

Users who are viewing this thread