Route 66 2010 car rally is on!!!

MY DREAM

Established Member
For those interested in participating in a car rally kind of like the Gumball and Bull Run, this is it. Route_66_Rally_20 :: Home is a rally from Fontana to Amarillo TX. Cost is only $100, and you pay your own gas food and hotel. The east coast will be leaving from Chicago, West coast and east coast all meet in Amarillo TX and stay at the Big Texan. Among others, they currently have 7 particapants from the Bull Run that are signed up as well, Team Avalanch, Solstice, BMW, Challanger, and a few others (check the site).

I am just passing the word along. I have already signed up and paid. You also get a "sticker kit" for your car ($100 for the stickers, easy removal). They are limiting it to 70 cars total, 35 from the west and 35 from the east. There will be checkpoints between each days end to meet along the way. The first night will be spent in Flagstaff, second night in ABQ NM, and last in Amarillo at the big Texan.

The dates ar May 19th to May 22nd. I think I am the only Cobra signed up from the west coast so far. Need some SVT support.

James

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Very interested..
Let me look into this I might be joining you. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread