Royal Caribbean Cruise to Bahamas

YJSONLY

Established Member
Pro-tip: if you go to the formal dinners, you are allowed to request as many dishes as you want. You could order three dinners if you wanted. I always picked two appetizers to go along with my main dish. Just a nice little tip that I appreciated.

+65000 wear stretchy pants!! Food is good and will cater to your needs. My wife and I went and she could not have any spice,pepper or chocolate (stomach issues) and she told them the day before of what she wanted for the next night.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Order as much room service as possible, and I don't mean eat lunch in your room. No I mean order meals in between meals and after meals. Literally meals for days son...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Remember the Bahamas is kind of a shit hole so bring cash and haggle like a mother ****er.

Pro-tip: if you're buying "cuban" cigars out of a backpack they aren't real.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Remember the Bahamas is kind of a shit hole so bring cash and haggle like a mother ****er.

Pro-tip: if you're buying "cuban" cigars out of a backpack they aren't real.

Most of the Caribbean is like this to be honest. +1 on the "cuban" cigars

People will follow you around and try to sell you shit constantly so be mindful of that.

YJSONLY

Established Member
Or try to put on a necklace or bracelets and then be like hey mon give me $10 for that.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I went on the same cruise in March of this year. We did a snorkeling excursion in Nassau that was really awesome and definitely worth the $$$. We didn't spend much time walking around, but like others have said, bring cash and haggle. They will always make deals. In Cococay, we did a jetski tour to various islands in the area, one of which had Pablo Escobar's old home which was used as a midpoint in smuggling drugs into the U.S. Other than that, make sure to do all the events on the ship. The newly wed game is always hilarious as well as all of the adult games. I went during a spring break time so there were a lot of wasted girls making bad decisions which made for great entertainment, though every idiot drunk guy was also on board. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread