RSX Type S VS 98 Cobra

no slow 88

Established Member
This race just happened mabye 15 minutes ago. I was out in a 04 RSX S ( Lets just say I was borrowing it) Anyhow I was at the light at DECKER and TWO NOTCH when a black 98 cobra roll's up beside me. So what do I do? I give him a REV!! He reved back and rolled forward just alittle bit. So now it's on. I rolled right as the light turned GREEN and nailed it. He nails it to and is now right beside me in 2nd. As i shift to 3rd he is already out 1 to 2 cars and pulling. I shut down and lol about getting my ass whooped. I love taking out those DEMO car's.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
thats awsome! are you a car salesman or were you test driving? and if you were test driving was there a salesman in there with you? its always fun to thrash a car thats at a dealership and see what shes got

no slow 88

Established Member
Parts salesman! I love it when we get new TT 911's in. Those are pretty quick out the box.

03Cobra4me

Established Member
Thats awesome! I used to work at car dealership a couple of years ago (salesman) and I would always take used cars to get lunch. I would smash everywhere I went just to see what the cars were capable of. We hardly ever got fast cars in though.:(

Last edited:

no slow 88

Established Member
Well working at a dealership that deals with PORSCHE/AUDI/ACURA it gives me a chance to drive some cool stuff. The audi S4 with 4.2 340 hp V-8 will scat. It has all wheel drive.

Users who are viewing this thread