Rtr deck lid panel for 13-14

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
The one that looks just like the stock one without the raised portion in the middle.
Where the hell are you guys finding these? Are they still available? I saw them on cdc's website and the link is now dead so I called and they said the lost the selling rights to americanmuscle. Called AM and they don't offer it yet...anyone know?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Is there one that isnt carbon fiber wrapped?
Just want it clean without any badges back there. Also the GT badge is lame, the mustang with the tri bar flag looks waaay better.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
The RTR rights were NEVER sold. RTR is still a private company owned by Vaughn. AM is going to be the warehouse. We and a couple other companies will still be able to offer RTR products once everthing is back in stock which will be in the next month or so. But you will not be able to purchase their products online. Phone call orders are a different story. More information to follow shortly. But if your looking for the RTR decklid, we have a list of people waiting and you can get on it but you will have to purchase it prior.

Thanks

ExTurbo

Established Member
Is there one that isnt carbon fiber wrapped?
Just want it clean without any badges back there. Also the GT badge is lame, the mustang with the tri bar flag looks waaay better.

agreed Im surprised there aren't any other offerings for this. Its just something that pops into my head when I look at the back of a 13-14 car , man this would look so good if that fake gas cap wasn't tacked on...Ive seen them with the logo but my question is can I get one "logo free" I just want a straight black panel that looks stock without the badge. Ill drill that hole all day

Killer48

Established Member
agreed Im surprised there aren't any other offerings for this. Its just something that pops into my head when I look at the back of a 13-14 car , man this would look so good if that fake gas cap wasn't tacked on...Ive seen them with the logo but my question is can I get one "logo free" I just want a straight black panel that looks stock without the badge. Ill drill that hole all day
The logo on mine was just a sticker

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
id love to have it. im just not gonna cut that hole lol

It's really not as bad as you think.

It's a decal.

If anyone has a rtr decklid and will be at MW next week, I'll buy it from you.

We will have them at our booth

The logo on mine was just a sticker

Yes sir.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
lol. I'll wait to cut on my car when I get back home rather than in the hypermotive tent lol.

Users who are viewing this thread