RTR Decklid

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Anyone selling or know of anyone selling? Everyone I have tried is on backorder. Can't really seem to find any substitute either.

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Usually if everybody is out of stock, it means the manufacturer is out of stock. The guys who say they "stock" inventory are lying out their ass, they're just drop shipping orders most of the time (this isn't true all the time, some places actually do keep inventory). Regardless, that's likely the reason why everyone is out of stock, is because RTR is out of stock.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Usually if everybody is out of stock, it means the manufacturer is out of stock. The guys who say they "stock" inventory are lying out their ass, they're just drop shipping orders most of the time (this isn't true all the time, some places actually do keep inventory). Regardless, that's likely the reason why everyone is out of stock, is because RTR is out of stock.

I figured as much, didn't know if anyone was selling used. Just wasn't sure if RTR is done manufacturing them.

kingnut

Established Member
You will never find one of these used. And you wouldnt want to buy it used anyway.

OMG_5.0

Established Member
RTR told me yesterday that they are hoping to get some in next week. Not sure if that's to fill the orders from the Black Friday sale or if they are restocking as well

Users who are viewing this thread