Rubber body plug?

GHIG'13

Established Member
Hey guys, I just bought a 2014 GT auto car and the previous owner had a nitrous kit on the car and I assume removed the oval rubber body plug on the firewall just to the left of where the sound tube goes into the cabin. Do any of you happen to know a part number for this plug or where I might be able to find one that would work in its place? Thanks in advance guys.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
The stock grommet is not its own piece. The sound tube diaphragm bolts straight to it/the grommet is part of the sound diaphragm. Pretty sure my JLT cold air came with a rubber plug to delte the sound tube. Maybe see if JLT would sell that separately? Or better yet just find a large vacuum cap and shove it/silicone it in there.

GHIG'13

Established Member
The stock grommet is not its own piece. The sound tube diaphragm bolts straight to it/the grommet is part of the sound diaphragm. Pretty sure my JLT cold air came with a rubber plug to delte the sound tube. Maybe see if JLT would sell that separately? Or better yet just find a large vacuum cap and shove it/silicone it in there.

Not looking for a plug for the sound tube but rather for the hole where the clutch lines come into the cab on the mt82 car. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread