Rude people

frankin

Established Member
The other day I was picking my son up at school and minding my own business in the right lane. Here comes this dumbass with a Transam, headers short pipes and loud as all hell! He comes flying by me. I looked at my son and said that one sounds good. I get next to the guy at a light and try to complement him on his car and the ass just gives me a nasty look and jumps on it. If I didn't have my son in the car maybe we would see what that loud POS could do.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
smoak said:
How old is he, an infant?

So your saying you would race a car to prove almost absolutely nothing with your son riding shot gun. Yes he might think it was 'fun'. But the son would probably do the same thing if he was driving which is setting a bad example. Getting on the gas on the free way is one thing, not in traffic

motomaniac321

Cop Magnet
Established Member
why would he do that with his son? why would you voulantairily put his life in danger to prove something that unimportant. you must not be a father or older brother, as you would know.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
when i was a youngin my old man used to powershift the hell out of his worked vette. But then again we are talkin early 80's, when people didnt worry to much about the things they worry about today.

frankin

Established Member
smoak said:
Why can't you get on it with your son in the car?

Should of tore his ass up!

I would never race with a passenger, especially my son. That is just the way I feel about it. He is in town, so I will see him again When I am alone.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
smoak said:
Why can't you get on it with your son in the car?

Should of tore his ass up!

How old are you? 15? mommy buy you that truck? you are a dumbass for even thinking about suggesting something like this .. hopefully your stupidity is not genetic as I would hate to see the human gene pool polluted any further

Users who are viewing this thread