Rumor: Jason Richardson knocked up Steve Nash's wife

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Apparently Jason Richardson knocked up Nash's wife.

http://www.terezowens.com/nashs-blac...rdson/#respond

Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash has had rumors swirling around an alleged black baby for several months…I got a scoop a while back that the teammate in question was Leandro Barbosa…Which later turned out to be false, considering Nash recently posted a pic of the two of them with Barbosa’s kid on facebook…Now another source has come forward and tells me the teammate in question is Jason Richardson. This was the main reason Richardson was shipped to Orlando via trade back in December. Steve Nash publicly announced his plans to divorce a day after his wife Alejandra gave birth to the couple’s third child…My source tells me that baby Matteo is definitely black, and Nash had suspicions several months prior that the child might not be his…The couple separated several months before the baby was born, but didn’t officially divorce until the day after she gave birth. That’s some messed up stuff…Keep in mind, Nash’s wife has denied this, saying the divorce was in no way related to their children, or Matteo’s paternity. Nash has yet to publicly make a statement.

It wouldn't surprise me....
Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Pics of said slut

Owned

Sent with My Massive Johnson

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
sikids.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
It wouldn't surprise me....
Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score.
:lol:

On a serious note, this smells very much like a made-up story. Their "angle" is that J Rich was traded and Nash may have a black baby, therefore J Rich is the father. The trade talks were initiated by Orlando. The Suns traded J Rich because he's in a contract year and they were going to lose him and get nothing in return after the season. They also used it as an opportunity to dump Hedo Turkoglu's mega contract. In return, they got an excellent young big (Gortat), a good perimeter defender and shooter (Pietrus), and an expiring contract (Vince Carter). That's not baby momma drama

Also, I've seen J Rich tweet back and forth with Nash on Twitter. Nash seems like a really nice dude, but, if the report is accurate, I don't think anyone is that nice.

Signed,

Buzz Killington

Last edited:

01trublue cobra

Established Member
The only reason why American women want to have sex is in order to get 18 years of court ordered child support and use 9/10 of it on them selves.

Users who are viewing this thread