Runnin N/A, close to stock on 60lb injectors?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
So, my car is alive again and is going to be N/A for about a year while I save up for my next endeavor. I really don't like fooling around with the excellent fit (extreme sarcasim) of the Aeromotive fuel rails and what not to swap out injectors, let alone having to go buy some smaller ones now.

So what can I expect out of the car in terms of driveability and performance with keeping the 60's in the car? I have a 83mm Pro-M mass air meter calibrated or the 60's on the car right now and it will idle fine, but driving it is out of the question as is.

I can't rule out the idea that there is a vacuum hose or something not hooked up, but I am assuming the dying while coasting to a stop is a result of the injector mismatch.

I was planning on getting a "canned" tune Monday to have the ECU set for the 60's, and possibly have it leaned out a bit. Is the latter realistic? I am not going to sell the 60's even if I do buy some 24's, but I really don't want to fool with the fuel system again. Would I be wasting my time to get a tune to get it run run better?

Users who are viewing this thread