Rutgers

blwn306

Established Member
^^hey whichever game will bring in the most money..thats how its going to play out..depending on how good a game mich plays..I think it will be texas/or mich playing in the big game..I dont see OSU losing to MICH...

RUTGERS has NO chance of playing in the BCS Championship Game. They were ranked 15th in the polls and 13th in the BCS. If they win out, they WILL be in a BCS game, just not the title game. There strength of schedule SUCKS compares to everyone else!!
Just my .02! OH IO!!

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
but realistically is there a team in the Big-12 that can compete with Texas?

Nebraska
OU
Mizzou
aTm

Granted UT beat Nebraska (close game, given to them by NU) and OU (rivalry game, ususally close), and still have to play aTm (rivalry game, should be a good one), and might not get to play Mizzou (who have imploded as of late).

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Michigan isn't going to give the game to OSU, that's for damn sure. I hate how they're talking about USC making it to the Championship game too, it's BS. USC lost to an unranked, 3-loss Oregon State team, they're OUT as far as I'm concerned.

The real question is this: What 1 loss team will play OSU/Michigan in the big game? Let's say for the sake of argument that Michigan does lose, and UT and Florida wins out. Who deserves to go then? You have Michigan with 1 loss to the #1 team, UT with 1 loss to the #1 team, and UF with 1 loss to AU. :shrug:
Well said, I guess im still pissed off at ESPN for all their BS before last years BCS Title game between USC and Texas, and ESPN making USC out to be gods, and the best team ever to grace the grass...and never really gave props to TX during the game or after, and even if they did they said "o we had no doubt texas could pull this off" :cuss:

As far as who should play...

here are the order from who i think has the least chance to play the winner of OSU/MICH to the ones who have the greatest chance.

#4USC...they lost to Oregon, NUFF SAID
#3UF..They Lost to AUB who were never #1 the next 2 teams have only lossed once to the #1 seed.
#2MICH (if they lose) cause no one is going to want to see OSU go at it again with MICH
#1 TX...reigning Champs, Only 1 loss to OSU, and yes they have played before but in week 2, which each team has grown better or worse.

I'm a Notre Dame fan, but with Rutgers beating Louisville and then if they beat West Virginia...honestly...then should be ranked at least 5th in the country. The BCS crap would be overlooking 2 gigantic wins.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
I'm a Notre Dame fan, but with Rutgers beating Louisville and then if they beat West Virginia...honestly...then should be ranked at least 5th in the country. The BCS crap would be overlooking 2 gigantic wins.

The bad thing is, all 3 of those teams play in a shit conference, with a shit non conference schedule. If Rutgers wins out, I'll give them props for doing something they don't normally do, but they won't deserve to play for the Championship.

Sinister04L said:
The bad thing is, all 3 of those teams play in a shit conference, with a shit non conference schedule. If Rutgers wins out, I'll give them props for doing something they don't normally do, but they won't deserve to play for the Championship.

I defnitely don't fell they deserve to play for the championship. But despite their week schedule...if they knock off West Virginia which was a top 5 team a few weeks ago, that would be 2 enormous wins against ranked teams that should catapult them into at least 5th in the country. For the BCS voters to some how chalk those to being lucky wins, well...plenty of the current top 5 teams have escaped with wins this year. And Rutgers has shown they can beat some good teams. They should show Rutgers some respect in the polls if they beat West Virginia. What they have done with so little shouldn't be honored by moving up only 1 or 2 spots. The Louisville win should move them up the minimum 5-6 spots. That was an insane upset for a school known more junky and liberal assholes than football.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I think its up to michigan, tx, and florida if michigan doesnt win against osu. It will be a tight one. I want texas to play in it again because thats my team but everyone keeps talking about how tough floridas schedule is so i dont know, plus the bcs doesnt like texas anyways so i wont be shocked if they screw us.

Users who are viewing this thread