S/C Spacer

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
i was looking through some vendor pages trying to find my next mod and ran across the lethal performance site out of florida. all though i have never seen this product sold through anyone else, i wanted to just ask you guys since much knowledge is known here.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...-01-04-lightning-supercharger-spacer-kit.html

why would this only work on the 01-04's

any input will help, seems like a good bang for the buck

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It is for the 01-04's because they have a different bolt pattern. I think the cost outweighs the performance gains, but there may be something to gain from it.

:shrug:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I know JLP had a bunch they were going to sell and then I never heard anything more about it. I know it would never fit on my L. My JLP plenum is damn near touching the fire wall as it is.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
I bought one from JLP a while back. Won't get to install it until January, but I like the theory. Especially the air temp drop.
Jim

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Ct.TOPGUN said:
I bought one from JLP a while back. Won't get to install it until January, but I like the theory. Especially the air temp drop.
Jim

Be sure to keep us posted Jim. :thumbsup:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
i have one. i cant really tell if i gained anything because it went on with the built motor & other boltons. & yes, the stock blower hit's the firewall when i put it in reverse or hit a pot hole.

gbgary

Established Member
mine (jlp) went on with the ported blower so can't tell you anything either except my blower doesn't hit anything ever. haven't got my dyno tune yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread