****s@ Pro-Power/ModMax

NastyNate420

Established Member
Well short version is I had to sent my pistons back to get 20 over pistons. They said it was all good so I shipped them 2 days back to FL they get them on Thurs 12/21. I wait til Mon and Call them. He said he was gonna check with returns and call me back.
Tuesday I call and get the same answer....I call back again and he said he need CC # for the shipping back to me. I gave him the #. Thought all was good. Call

Wed for an ETA and he says he'll call me back he has to call CP. ...

Thursday I call him Same BS plus it should only be a couple days they (CP) are in Cali. Ill Call them And Call you back.

Today a few hours ago I call him and ask for a TRACKING # for the piston . he's Like I have have to call CP and get that info Ill call you back.
Today 30 mins ago I cal and Im like whats the tracking for the pistons AND RINGS. Hes said they should be there mon or tues after I press him for a date. Then I FLIP out! Im like what about the rings ? ... you guys are the ones shipping the rings? ? He tells me to hold on. .....he come back with a tracking # thats turns out to be not valid. and says he will call me when he gets the tracking from CP.
I look at my CC statement and HE JUST charged me for the shipping!
That ****er forgot to put my shiot through!
Last time I deal with them!!

Thread title and post edited by #694. Don't bypass the profanity filter.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll just post my response to your PM here so everyone else understands. F@$# and fugger or whatever you posted is bypassing the profanity filter. These sites, and not just this one are looked at by big companies, etc IT departments. We want to keep the PG-13 rating so a bunch of the members can still view the site at work. Bypassing the filter throws up a red flag in the web world.

Users who are viewing this thread