S2000 VS SVT LIGHTNING

Gambinotdx

Established Member
good thread link!

i love how the guy says 'that truck sounded angry!' hehehe he got smoked by an L. at least he admitted that it sounded awesome and that he lost. WHAT'S UP NOW RICERS!!!!!!! :cuss: you got burned!!! :burn: :p that thread was good reading material.

BlueThuner02

Established Member
No Problem...it seemd like you guys would get a kick out of it...
I like the Lightning much better than the S2K...The S2k had no low end torque...to get good #'s you would have to launch it a 7k
and hope to shift well.With the L I have no Isuues but spinning them off the line...The s2000 is nice but ItS NOT A LIGHTNING..
Although the S2000 handles like a dream in good conditions...
I dont regret trading it in one Bit...

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Great link to a great thread. But why does the guy w/ the C-5 keep insisting that L's are "dogs off the line"?!? On the street even w/ stock F-1's I usually rule off of the line. Thats where the street encounter is won for most L's.Least thats what I've found. Light to light it does do quite well:D

BlueThuner02

Established Member
Yes the s2000 is at its best around 60 or 70 ...downshift from 4th to 3rd and be right in the sweet spot...off the line its a diff story...
s2000 has a weak differential..too many 7k drop will kill it after a while...Still I really liked the s2000 no doubt about it..

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by BlueThuner02
Yes the s2000 is at its best around 60 or 70 ...downshift from 4th to 3rd and be right in the sweet spot...
Can I throw a Cobra question on this subject? How do you think it compares to a four-cam 4.6 at 80, in third @ 4,000 RPM with stock gears? Would either walk?

Users who are viewing this thread