s7 twin turbo dyno vid

aftermath686

Established Member
hi i never post really, i just look. so my brother is an automotive enjineer (sp??) and he works for Saleen. so anyways he was over here the other day and i asked him if he had any videos of the TTs7 cuz he was a big part of that project. he said i might still have the dyno vid of it at 7.5 psi. i said that wud be awsome if i cud have it. my brother is the one in the begining hooking up the engin facing the camera.

i dont know if this works but i hope so.
http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03SBPYDM5XGDJ3H6665XMW8MSP

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
aftermath686 said:
hi i never post really, i just look. so my brother is an automotive enjineer (sp??) and he works for Saleen. so anyways he was over here the other day and i asked him if he had any videos of the TTs7 cuz he was a big part of that project. he said i might still have the dyno vid of it at 7.5 psi. i said that wud be awsome if i cud have it. my brother is the one in the begining hooking up the engin facing the camera.

so here.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=105b74631646e1cf

that is a link to your email account, you need to post a direct link to the video. If someone sent it to you as an attachment then you need to have it hosted somewhere first.

aftermath686

Established Member
yeah if you have a chance to take a tour of saleen or go to one of thre car shows you definitly should they have a very nice setup.

MD GT

Established Member
Notice the guy's T-shirt at ~0:38:

Ferraris for breakfast.
Porsches for lunch.
Corvettes for dinner.
Vipers for dessert.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
LMFAO...thats the most Brian's E-car has ever been driven :D. Nice find, I'll have to show him this link.

Users who are viewing this thread