Sad day for 260,000 dead American military veterans

OhIIICobra

Established Member
So much for honoring 260,000 of America’s dead military veterans. South Carolina just approved the removal of the Confederate battle flag from the states Confederate Monument.

To South Carolina's Dead
Of The
Confederate Army
1861 1865

This monument
perpetuates the memory ,
of those who
true to the instincts of their birth,
faithful to the teachings of their fathers,
constant in their love for the State,
died in the performance of their duty:
Who
have glorified a fallen cause
by the simple manhood of their lives,
the patient endurance of suffering,
and the heroism of death,
and who,
in the dark house of imprisonment,
in the hopelessness of the hospital,
in the short, sharp agony of the field
found support and consolation
in the belief
that at home they would not be forgotten.

Unveiled May 13, 1879

In addition to the flag, the NAACP is also calling for removal of the actual monuments to the these military veterans all across America..
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...emands-removal-confederate-monument/29223607/

http://wavy.com/2015/06/30/pasquotank-naacp-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-monument/

So much for these veterans not being forgotten. The re-writing of history and the precedent this sets for all veterans of American military conflicts is absolutely sickening.

Shit on the masses at the arbitrary demands of the vocal few...the new American way! So much for the views of the 70 million Americans that were/are related to these veterans.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
[video]https://youtu.be/p-MX0PXDWis[/video]

3DE2A78D-F39F-48F1-8A7E-67756DABC21A.png_zpsjug8hqkh.jpg

Last edited:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Correction, it's been a sad few days for American military veterans. I wasn't aware the BS was this widespread.

821292_630x354.jpg
8149721_G.jpg
14759149-1436280479-646x485.jpg
black-lives-matter-protesters.jpg

Dieselmanri

Established Member
How much of an uproar and media attention would be paid to the above atrocities to those monuments if the monuments were for blacks? This is pathetic.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Personally, I catch anyone desecrating any monument to my history, and the will be fertilizer.

One round, one flower.

Prototype007

Established Member
Must be acts of Welfare Warriors doing this. Us people with jobs don't have time or have better things to do.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The perpetrators are the ultimate trolls. Fueling racial tension is all they are out to do. I wouldn't be surprised if the taggers were actually white.

Last edited:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Once the flag is down, I'm sure there will be racial harmony all across the land. That is the reason it's coming down, right?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Considering black on white crime is extremely high, how well would a "white lives matter" graffiti spree go over if painted on black monuments?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
So much for honoring 260,000 of America’s dead military veterans. South Carolina just approved the removal of the Confederate battle flag from the states Confederate Monument.

These guys have no fondness for that flag. For many and varied reason, the South tried to break up the United States of America. Since retainment of slavery WAS one of the reasons they tried to succeed, can't say I blame blacks for not having any fondness for that flag. Black lives matter slogan is a crock of shit, but that is another topic.

Why anyone North of the mason Dixon line would even want to fly a flag used by forces that might have killed one of their relatives is a ****ing mystery to me.

Picture1_zpspvkhsaka.png

http://www.civilwar.org/education/history/cost-of-war/usa-losses-by-state.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Personally, I catch anyone desecrating any monument to my history, and the will be fertilizer.

One round, one flower.

Seriously? You'd murder someone over a piece of rock? And you people still can't figure out why the stigma exists. :rolleyes:

Must be acts of Welfare Warriors doing this. Us people with jobs don't have time or have better things to do.

$100 says it's white agitators. Almost always turns out to be the case.

Considering black on white crime is extremely high, how well would a "white lives matter" graffiti spree go over if painted on black monuments?

You'll need to find some first. (Besides the MLK monument in DC.)

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

So you can think it's a bunch of divorced white women doing this? After all, they are the single largest recipient of welfare in America

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So you can think it's a bunch of divorced white women doing this? After all, they are the single largest recipient of welfare in America

Don't do it! You're opening yourself up to the "per capita" argument!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

Don't do it! You're opening yourself up to the "per capita" argument!

People here claim to hate how PC the world has become, but then go out of their way to be PC so we don't know their true feelings. We know "code" language when we see it, just say wtf you mean and live with the responses it garners.

Users who are viewing this thread