Sad Day For Mustangs And Ricers

Spud04

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHA!

You know that project gotham, could possibly be really nice, with some MAJOR exceptions. The wing, the back bumper body kit part, the hood, and the front fasica, have got to go.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
:xpl: WTF is wrong with these people?! Who actually spends that much time f'in up cars like that? :nonono:

04HillzGT

Established Member
that should be considered Mustang murder, what the f*ck is that, just put it in the compactor and put it out of it's misery

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Spud04
HAHAHAHAHA!

You know that project gotham, could possibly be really nice, with some MAJOR exceptions. The wing, the back bumper body kit part, the hood, and the front fasica, have got to go.

i agree

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by Spud04
HAHAHAHAHA!

The hood would be fine if it weren't for the fake shaker ram air hood scoop bolted (or clued) to the top of it =P

Looks like someone started building an EVIL looking mustang, and then they gave it to these jerks who were all like... Y0 MAN! we g0ts 2 b puttin dat wing on, and a hood scope so the mad honeys will know we b rollin up in dis piece... you know lik my civic, homes!

:nonono:

BCM0018

Established Member
I can't believe the people that do that to their cars think it looks good and for the Mustangs in the pictures it looked like they were all 6 cylinders. Having 6 or less cylinders is one of the requirments when ricing out a car. If the car has anything bigger than a 6 they realize they can make it fast instead of looking fast and by looking fast I mean GAY.

jam2u

Established Member
I was thinking about this post when driving back to school and low and behold the only parking spot in a million miles was next to the most hideous yellow riced out v6 mustang complete with SiR badges and yellow ricaro seats and matching yellow baby-carseat. :burn: :burn: :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread