saddest day of my life..

blackfox

Established Member
well...RIP 93 mustang GT, in my life at least. it sucks when theres somethin you love but you dont have the money to keep it up, which is why i had to sell the mustang. i didnt have the cash to keep paying for the little annoying things, i sold it back to the guy i bought it from. :cryying: :cuss: so in a few minutes i should be going to pick up the truck, '00 F-150 XLT, 6 foot bed, triton V8, 4x4, all the fun stuff. once i can get a second job i plan on buying a YFZ450. ive been riding quads since i was 3, but stopped for cars. if anyone in here has any info on one, or knows anybody with one, let me know.

thanks guys, hope i can still post in here, i still DO have a Ford:beer:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
how... can you afford the 00 f-150 xlt, but couldnt afford the GT? =\ I would think the truck would be worth a litttttlleee bit more

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Sorry to hear it. But if this is the saddest thing in your life you are truly a lucky person.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
yeah ford trucks are not cheap at all, but I get what he is saying buy something fairly new that wont need much maintanence.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I was truly sad when I sold my 79 f-250 supercab 4x4. It was the coolest pickup Ive ever been around, but I sold it to free up cash for my cobra. It wasn't that bad when the guy came to test drive it, but I just cought a glimpse of him loading it on his trailer, I shed a tear. So much time and sweat into the old thing. He took it home, pulled the motor and it still sits there, my 36's and single chamber flows still on there waiting to be stolen. I've been trying to talk myself out of trying to buy it back.

blackfox

Established Member
ok dickeater, shut the **** up. this is my thread so, leave. and secondly i sold the car because i was tired of the agrivation and constant little annoying shit breaking because the car was heavily abused before i bought it. now i have something dependable, big, and will get me from a to b in the winter, and noone said it was brand new and noone said it had great milage, thats alot to consider when estimating a prices guys, im sure you know that.
and whatever eater, your body should be sold to a ****ing hamburger plant because your existance is pointless.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by blackfox
ok dickeater, shut the **** up. this is my thread so, leave. and secondly i sold the car because i was tired of the agrivation and constant little annoying shit breaking because the car was heavily abused before i bought it. now i have something dependable, big, and will get me from a to b in the winter, and noone said it was brand new and noone said it had great milage, thats alot to consider when estimating a prices guys, im sure you know that.
and whatever eater, your body should be sold to a ****ing hamburger plant because your existance is pointless.

:cryying:

Are you done, need a tissue? Actually my existence<-(take notes) is quite important. I am here to piss off little faggots like you. So far me 1 > you 0.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Not so proud of your pos now, are you? :loser:

Originally posted by WireEater

Oh. I thought you would have sold it to the goverment so they could use it as a submarine. You know, since it can drive through 3 feet of water and all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackfox

Established Member
original guys, i cant even make a post without you assholes tearing it apart, just leave me the **** alone- why is it that you feel the need to harass me every time i make a post? i dont give a flying **** what its about, why is it i cant makeone?

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member

Anyone who says this is "their" thread and tells someone to leave is a dumbass. You dont own shit here and nobody but moderators can make anybody leave. As far as the everyone else goes, I dont know why they make fun of you or give you shit all the time....might have something to do with the fact that you started your stay here by saying you hated all cops and they were pigs and you made yourself look lie an ass. Just dont post crap that you know you can get owned on. OR, dont give a rat's ass about what these guys think :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread