Safe from ike.....

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Well fellas it was a bad weekend i just got energy back today since frday night... we had no a.c everybody is safe brother moM and dad.. the girl and her family.. It was something i dont want to go trough again mann it was crazy winds i think were like 70mph so it was bad... As for the lightning is safe... Man texas got hit hard am glad everybody evacuated in time....

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
Well fellas it was a bad weekend i just got energy back today since frday night... we had no a.c everybody is safe brother moM and dad.. the girl and her family.. It was something i dont want to go trough again mann it was crazy winds i think were like 70mph so it was bad... As for the lightning is safe... Man texas got hit hard am glad everybody evacuated in time....

glad to hear you are all alright.

and also glad i live in NJ, where I pray nothing like that will come close

-Sean

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Good to hear.. My mother lives in in Tomball and she still has no power. She didn't have any damage to her house but, she did had several trees down in the area.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Good to hear.. My mother lives in in Tomball and she still has no power. She didn't have any damage to her house but, she did had several trees down in the area.

wow she hopefully will have it today or later on.... yeah it was strong winds and also our fence is on the floor... glad everybody is safe...

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Good to hear everyone is ok,we felt the aftershock all the way up hear in Ohio with winds 68mph last night left us without lights for 8hr and some for more.We had a bunch of trees and poles down but nothing like down there.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Yeah, I spent the week in Dallas. I live about 20 minutes from Galveston so we got it pretty good where I am. Hopefully tomorrow I get to go with the FEMA crew to go see Galveston. I heard it was pretty rough. Glad everyone is safe on your end too.

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
My house in North Houston is still down without power and luckily someone broke into the house and stole a bunch of stuff:fm:.

Man, I learned after Katrina that times like these bring out the best in some and the worse in others. Sorry to hear about you stuff, talk about getting kicked while your down huh? Thank God for Marshall Law here when it goes down.

RMoore92

Established Member
Good hear that everything is ok!! Thank god I live in Arizona where we freak out at a 30 mph dust storm, that has got to be total chaos!

Users who are viewing this thread