Safety for women....

MT1083

Established Member
I figured I could ask one of the LEO's in here for a straight answer. I've always been concerned about my mother, sister, or g/f getting pulled over at night if they are alone. Not so much about the officer, but in case it is someone pretending to be an officer. I really don't feel comfortable with them pulling over say, on the highway or not in a public area. So that being said what should I suggest for them do to if they get a cop wanting them to pull over at night? Can she call 911 or something and tell a dispatcher who she is and to get in touch with the officer to let him know she is just getting to a public area? Maybe she could put on her hazards as well so he knows she not just trying to evade? What are your suggestions on this?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I belive if you have a concern with the officer being "real" you can call 911 and they can inform you if it is infact a "real" officer behind you. -Mat-

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Pretty much what youdescribed is what the norm is.Decrease speed,hazards,call 911 and explain she believes she is being pulled over.They should be able to tell her if that is in fact a rear leo attempting to stop her and she could just stop then.She would have to give her location and all that to to get routed to the right department

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
*removed by the moderator*

Do NOT post again until you read the rules for this forum and decide you can follow them when posting.

FordSVTFan

crizzut

Established Member
Something similar happened in the news a while back. A middle aged women was being pulled over so she drove very slowly with her hazards on for less than 5 minutes to get to a public area. When she stopped the officer ripped her out of the car and cuffed her. As you may have guessed she received a hefty paycheck from the city.

Users who are viewing this thread