Saints VS. Vikings

shane12286

Established Member
I'm looking forward to this game on Sunday. Yes, I'm hoping that the Vikings win. I think if both teams show up it will be a great game to watch! Just seeing if anyone has any thoughts on this game.

shane12286

Established Member
Thank you. I still have no idea where to find it without clicking on the link. Searched and what-not and found nothing. sorry to waste minutes in lives. carry on.

Dusten

Established Member
Thank you. I still have no idea where to find it without clicking on the link. Searched and what-not and found nothing. sorry to waste minutes in lives. carry on.

your apology is empty and i'll never get that time back.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
your apology is empty and i'll never get that time back.

The Vikes excel at home. Why? Because their defensive ends thrive off of the offensive tackles having to look down the line because of the crowd noise in the humpty dump.

Once they are not inside the confides of the dump they have a distinct dis advantage of actually having to play honest football on the defensive side. This makes them about 1/2-1 step slower OTR than at home.

I see this place being wicked loud this weekend and that is what Favre struggles with inside domes. It's not the actual dome(won all game at home this year) it is the noise level that he can't handle.

If the AZ bandwagon fans can upset Favres rhythm, the crazy who dat fans are going to F with him BIG TIME!!!!!

The Vikings lost all four of their games on the road(Car, AZ, Pitt, CHI)

Jarred Allen had 14.5 sacks. Only 5 sacks on the road and 3 of them were at GB as he played against a rookie who was benched the next week.

Favre was sacked 23 times on the road this year. He was sacked 11 times at home. Favre had 12 TD's on the road and 21 at home. Favre threw 5 INT's on the road this year and 2 at home.

VPF

Dusten

Established Member
The Vikes excel at home. Why? Because their defensive ends thrive off of the offensive tackles having to look down the line because of the crowd noise in the humpty dump.

Once they are not inside the confides of the dump they have a distinct dis advantage of actually having to play honest football on the defensive side. This makes them about 1/2-1 step slower OTR than at home.

I see this place being wicked loud this weekend and that is what Favre struggles with inside domes. It's not the actual dome(won all game at home this year) it is the noise level that he can't handle.

If the AZ bandwagon fans can upset Favres rhythm, the crazy who dat fans are going to F with him BIG TIME!!!!!

The Vikings lost all four of their games on the road(Car, AZ, Pitt, CHI)

Jarred Allen had 14.5 sacks. Only 5 sacks on the road and 3 of them were at GB as he played against a rookie who was benched the next week.

Favre was sacked 23 times on the road this year. He was sacked 11 times at home. Favre had 12 TD's on the road and 21 at home. Favre threw 5 INT's on the road this year and 2 at home.

VPF

hey vpf, if you read my thread i started you'll see im not proclaiming any massive vikings victory. So im not sure why you felt the need to make the same post in two threads?

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
hey vpf, if you read my thread i started you'll see im not proclaiming any massive vikings victory. So im not sure why you felt the need to make the same post in two threads?

I do think the Vikes have a shot. But because of the numbers/stats from this year I posted, I think they will lose.

But I mainly posted it twice because your a Vikings fan and even before Favre I hated the Vikings...LOL... Nothing personal though.

VPF

Dusten

Established Member
I do think the Vikes have a shot. But because of the numbers/stats from this year I posted, I think they will lose.

But I mainly posted it twice because your a Vikings fan and even before Favre I hated the Vikings...LOL... Nothing personal though.

VPF

roger. i keep forgetting your a packers fan...

Users who are viewing this thread