SALEEN center caps

GOT NITROUS mex

FIRST TURBOED 96 MYSTIC47
Established Member
where can I buy some SALEEN center caps from ..thanks ..I finally got my wanna be SALEENS :pepper: on my MYSTIC

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I just bought a set off Ebay and paid 90.00 with shipping, and now I see they are on Saleens website for like 39.99 plus shipping. :mj:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You have any pictures of the Saleens on your Mystic?

Chrome98Cobra said:
I just bought a set off Ebay and paid 90.00 with shipping, and now I see they are on Saleens website for like 39.99 plus shipping. :mj:

Man... they used to be like $30 on eBay.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I know I know its just that I saw them on ebay and they were ending in like 5 mins, for some reason I thought they cost like 100 from Saleen :shrug: . So I just kept bidding and then it ended and I was like shit I just spent $90 on phukin center caps :kaboom:

paintballpyro1

Established Member
if you go and talk to some1 at discount tire they can get you some for i think $11 a piece of something like that.

GOT NITROUS mex

FIRST TURBOED 96 MYSTIC47
Established Member
thanks ..no I dont have any pictures yet .im getting them powdercoated ..maybe .i THINK BY NEXT WEEK I should have some pics..maybe keep them chrome for awhile then like in a month paint them black

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
black on the mystic is going to look like ass. i hope you decide to keep them chrome.
if you were planning on getting them powdercoated, then why didn't you just buy silver wheels. chromes is more expensive.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
lol I was gonna say the same, and yeah why would you buy chrome when your just gonna get the powdercoated?

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I ordered mine from saleen they cost me 40bucks im still waiting there on back order for six weeks. i got my saleens from mustang tunning and they came with some ugly ass caps so i painted them black for now.

Users who are viewing this thread