Saleen grille/boss parts new!

FVEOH69

Established Member
I decided to go in a different direction with the look of my mustang and bought these parts new from AM. I have never mounted them to my car and really are brand new sitting around. My price is firm for local pick up only and cash please. Let me know if your interested.

SALEEN GRILL WITH RED AND BLACK 5.0 EMBLEM $200
BOSS FRONT VALANCE WITH FOG LIGHTS $280

FVEOH69

Established Member
I can get pictures and email them to you one i get home from work. Like i said brand new, I am in the west chester area. Im willing to meet half way somewhere. Where are you from?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I can get pictures and email them to you one i get home from work. Like i said brand new, I am in the west chester area. Im willing to meet half way somewhere. Where are you from?
I'm in Wilmington, $250 cash I will come pick it up. I work this weekend but I want it. Or we can meet at like painters crossing by the VW dealer.

Last edited:

FVEOH69

Established Member
Your interested in just the valance right? Im actually selling the splitter to another guy from DE and may meet up sunday night lol. Maybe we could all meet at the concord mall at once. On AM its going for $364, lowest il go is $260. PM with your info and hopefully we can all meet up sunday night!

Users who are viewing this thread