Saleen Parnelli Jones Supercharged car

03'Darin

Established Member
I have a customer that I sold a S302PJ car to new in 2007' Shortly after he bought the car he had us add the Saleen Parnelli Jones super charger kit to the car. The car was 400 hp in stock trim courtesy of a stroker kit taking the car to a true 302 ci. The PJ super charger kit was supposed to take the car to just over 500 hp. The guy that owns the car is an older retired guy that has only ever driven it on nice days and NEVER abused the car. I honestly doubt he's ever spun the tires (intentionally) as long as he's had the car. He's got just over 12,000 miles on the car and has decided he really doesn't need it just sitting in his garage. He asked me to help him try and sell the car. The car was roughly $61,500 new and the PJSC addition was almost $14k. He's looing to get $40k for the car. If anyone has and interest just reply or PM me for more details.

I've dealt with this customer and his family for probably 15 years and know them well. I can honestly say the car is in excellent condition and has been treated like a baby since new.

If I had the budget to add this car to my garage I wouldn't be posting this right now. These cars have all the road racing components, big brakes and 70's trans am car styling that I love.

Mods if this should be put in another forum please feel free to move it. I wasn't exactly sure where to post it so the right crowd would see it.

Users who are viewing this thread