Saleen replica wheels w. tires

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Four Saleen-style wheels, black chrome finish.

2 18x9 + Falken GR Beta FK-451 275/35-18 tires
2 18x10 + Falken GR Beta FK-451 285/35-18 tires

slight scrape in one of the 18x10's. Tires have around 2000 miles. Tires are mounted and balanced.

Tires are exact ones pictured in sig below. Better pics available upon request.

$900

saleen1.jpg

saleen2.jpg

saleen3.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, good deal. Any pics of that small scrape or is it the one i see on the top wheel in the right of the first pic?

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Nope, that's not a scrape. The scrape is on one of the rears (they're on the bottom). I'll try to get a pic of the scrape tomorrow and post it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yo, I'll take the wheels as long as that scratch isn't too bad. Just too good of a deal to pass up. I live in southern maryland, but I will be up in college park tomorrow. I don't really have cash on me but I could easily paypal you the money whenever you want and could come pick them up tomorrow if you are free. If not, we can talk about another time. Just send me a PM or email me at [email protected] with whatever info you want. Thanks.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Ok, here's a pic of the scrape. It's the main reason that the price is what it is. The good news is, even if you bought a new 18x10 to replace this wheel, you'd still come out cheaper than if you bought all of this from scratch.

saleen4.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks for the great deal. Wheels were on the car as soon as we got back to school :banana: Looks awesome, took some pics on the way home last night so I'll post them later today.

Users who are viewing this thread