Saleen S7

svt2003

Established Member
Thanks to the folks at the money ridden town of Los Gatos, we can enjoy what one of these vehicles have to offer. V12 550 HP $400g's. Enjoy!!

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Originally posted by svt2003
Thanks to the folks at the money ridden town of Los Gatos, we can enjoy what one of these vehicles have to offer. V12 550 HP $400g's. Enjoy!!

It's not surprising that an S7 showed up there, seeing that it is one of the few towns around here with a Bentley/Ferrari dealership. Pretty darn sweet car.

-norcal_cobra

hj16

Established Member
7.0L V8

I'd take the S7 over anything except maybe an Enzo. Mmmm, a domestic exotic killer. Tasty!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
:lol: I can't wait to see a black one. Out of all the exotics, the S7 is my favorite also. Did you read the article? I think it was from R&T, it is the fastest production car ever from 0-60. It beat the mclaren. The enzo tied it at 3.3sec.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I read 5.0 Mustang's article on it. It is a sick car. I also saw one at the LA Auto Show. The driver's ass is literally about 4" from the ground.

Got to go out and get that Lotto ticket!

Video

Established Member
Yeah...I was lookin at pickin' up one of those beasts...just couldn't quite work out the payments (j/k)... the cobra was a bit more financially manageable and plenty beasty...

So I had to settle for this picture as my new wallpaper ... THANX!!! :thumbsup:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeless
Eh, I'd take a Lingenfelter Stage II Vette. 0-60 in 1.9 :D

Actually that is their stage II Twin Turbo set-up. It is a 7.0L twin-turbo set-up which has 800 bhp and cost 165,000. I like the 8.95 sec @ 153 mph 1/4 mile also.

svt2003

Established Member
DUMMASS

Sorry for the"F" up. Just pulled out my motor trend '03/'04 New Car Buyers Guide. 7.0L V8 550HP; Weight a mere 2750#'s and no MPG Data. Never trust a Delivery Guy. Oh Well, lessons learned.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Actually that is their stage II Twin Turbo set-up. It is a 7.0L twin-turbo set-up which has 800 bhp and cost 165,000. I like the 8.95 sec @ 153 mph 1/4 mile also.

Yes I know, that's why I said Stage II....

Awesome car. I've talked with a guy that works for the guy that has one in Dallas. The one that raced the jet in the 1/4 and beat it. :eek:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Yes I know, that's why I said Stage II....

I just wanted to make it clear it is their biggest baddest twin turbo set-up since they make several other configuration including N/A and supercharger that don't make anywhere near that power.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Would you really take a sooped up Vette, or Cobra for that matter, over an S7? I know I wouldn't. If someone offered me either an S7 or a blank check for mods to my Cobra, I'd take the S7, in Lizstick. I know a KB Cobra can make more power, but it could never handle or look anywhere near as good, IMO.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Hmm, nice but ...

I'd rather get a Ford GT and an 03 SRT10 with a blower setup. The GT would be the "wife", beautiful, sexy, great in bed too. The SRT would be the "Ho" on the side, spankin it hard on the streets, top off, woohoo!

Oh, and with the left over $200K I'd get a nice beach condo with a two car garage.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
All I have to say in both the S7 and Lingnefelter's behalf is....ummmmmmmmm 427 aahhhhhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread