Saleen side scoops and c pillars (Authentic)

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I have 1 pair of Saleen side scoops and one set of C pillars.

The side scoops are prepped and painted yellow, I believe they are zinc yellow but cannot say w/ certainty. Both screens are included. These are in excellent condition.

The C pillars are not in the best shape- they will need to be prepped and painted, and they may need a little work in order to fit properly. They are currently painted rio red.

I would like to get $175 plus actual shipping for the side scoops, am open to offers on the C Pillars.

Thanks!

PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
drivers side?
DSCN0238.jpg

i guess this is the lip?
DSCN0240.jpg

these two dont look the same. are you missing the small black piece? in other pictures it looks like you have the lip others it does not. why would it take work in getting these in compared to an easy basic bolt on?

saleen-1.jpg

these look completly different

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
these two dont look the same. are you missing the small black piece? in other pictures it looks like you have the lip others it does not. why would it take work in getting these in compared to an easy basic bolt on?

these look completly different

The top picture is the passenger side pillar, as far as fitment I never had these mounted so I'm not able to say how easy the installation will be. Also I am missing a couple studs and washers, the second picture down shows where one of the studs is missing. I was under the impression that with the oem hardware off of a 99-04 car that you would have all you would need; that these pillars would use the same hardware that the oem pillars used.

Also to clarify what you are seeing in the second picture down is the underside of the pillar, where you mentioned the lip it is actually the weatherstripping which runs all the way around the pillar.

The pieces I have are authentic Saleen parts. I do know that there were some aftermarket parts made by other companies; the pics you posted are different and may or may not be Saleen parts, I really can't say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread