Saleen side skirts

SnkBit

Established Member
I really like the look of the saleen side skirts. Was thinking about switching out the stockers for a set. But im cautious as to how they would look with the cobra bumpers. :??: I dont wanna do the whole saleen kit. Wondering if they might look too low in comparison, since the saleen bumpers look lower than the stock ones. Whats you guys opinions on it? I just like the smooth lines of them better than the "tube" style of the stock ones. Or any other quality aftermarket piece that offers a more smooth look than the stock ones?

ZeroDCX

Established Member
To each their own. Call me crazy, but V8 SN-95s look reminiscent of their V6 siblings without side skirts IMO... too naked for me, lol.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
To each their own. Call me crazy, but V8 SN-95s look reminiscent of their V6 siblings without side skirts IMO...

How so? EVERY sn95 had those same nerf bar looking side skirts? How does it make it look like a v6 when they all used the same skirts?

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
I really like the look of the saleen side skirts. Was thinking about switching out the stockers for a set. But im cautious as to how they would look with the cobra bumpers. :??: I dont wanna do the whole saleen kit. Wondering if they might look too low in comparison, since the saleen bumpers look lower than the stock ones. Whats you guys opinions on it? I just like the smooth lines of them better than the "tube" style of the stock ones. Or any other quality aftermarket piece that offers a more smooth look than the stock ones?

ive seen a few pics of it done. it follows the front bumper nicely but makes the back bumper look too high. i still like the look though.

SnkBit

Established Member
ive seen a few pics of it done. it follows the front bumper nicely but makes the back bumper look too high. i still like the look though.

Thanks for the info Crash. Thats what I needed to know. I really like the factory rear bumper cover because of the "COBRA" on it. Would hate to lose that. :( Oh well, guess Ill just stick with the stockers for now.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
here ya go:

saleensideskirts.jpg

SnkBit

Established Member
I see what your saying about the back looking too high. I like the look of the skirts with the front bumper tho. That seems to line up pretty nice. But the back is too much for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread