Saleen T1 Race Wing

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
Okay here is your chance to own an authentic and extremely rare! Saleen T1 Race Wing... The T1 sold new for $579.99 It was used primarily for road racing due to the massive down-force this wing created, but it doesn't take away from the cool factor, I have not seen more than 5 cars with a T1 mine being one of the 5 :rockon:

the wing is in white gelcoat and will need to be finish sanded and painted! and has one small spot that need's to be repaired from when I over tightened one of the bolts and it almost went through to the other side :eek: I bought it like this years ago and decided not to paint it since my car was white anyway...
Would look perfect on any Sn95 Cobra or Saleen and you may never get another chance to buy one!!!
Due to the rarity of the wing I am asking $675 plus shipping! will be shipped via greyhound shipping! buyer pays 3% charge on paypal...

If you are not interested in purchasing the wing then, I don't care to hear what you think about my asking price! this is an extemely rare wing and I feel the price is justified!

023.gif

022.gif

021.gif

024-1.gif

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

COBRA017.gif

COBRA016.gif

COBRA015.gif

COBRA014.gif

COBRA013.gif

COBRA011.jpg

email:
[email protected]

Last edited:

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
I just wanted to point out the spot that needs a small repair is visible on the 2nd and 3rd pic! if you look toward the front of the spoiler on the driver side, I'l call it a winglet... lol! you can see where I stupidly almost went through with the bolt when I installed it...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Your post says authentic Saleen wing, are you sure about that? There were reproductions made a few years ago on here.

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
Your post says authentic Saleen wing, are you sure about that? There were reproductions made a few years ago on here.

I bought it as an authentic wing from Madstang on sn95forums, that is all I could tell you! if you have a way to tell the difference let me know... I never questioned him when he told me it was authentic... :shrug: Fit is excellent with no gap's bolt holes line up with stock!!!

Are you even interested in the wing? :rolleyes:

F8L BYT

Established Member
I bought it as an authentic wing from Madstang on sn95forums, that is all I could tell you! if you have a way to tell the difference let me know... I never questioned him when he told me it was authentic... :shrug: Fit is excellent with no gap's bolt holes line up with stock!!!

Are you even interested in the wing? :rolleyes:

If it is a real saleen wing it should be stamped underneath with their name, post pictures of that and it will help your sale. Just because he told you it was authentic doesn't mean it was the truth. I'm not trying to be a douche just saying thats a lot of cash to shell out so people need to be assured its real

Users who are viewing this thread