Saleen Wheels On A V6 Conv.

pimpleyva

My Brother In Law Had A 99 Gt With Saleen Wheels..well He Sold The Wheels To My Dad Who Has A 04 Conv V6...im Not Sure Why But The Driver Side Tire Always Hit On The Side Of The Car When We Get Out Of The Driveway,on The Road Bump, Or Any Little Bump On The Road.....what Could Be The Problem..

stvdman

Established Member
SVTplaya what you fail to mention is the size of the wheel and the size of the tire...if that info was given...we may understand what the problem is... and be able to offer some advice as to what the problem may be when the tire is turned and driven over a bump in the road and rub occurs at that point in the driving evolution... whew, run-on responses to run-on posts are tough...

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Why Do Some People Type With The Caps Lock On You Only Need Capital Letters On The First Letter!

I have no idea what your problem could be though. 18's on a V6? Doesn't sound anything like a rubbing issue to me.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
God is punishing you for putting such nice wheels on such a shitty car.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
TripleBlack95 said:
Haha.

I'm assuming he's got 295's up front or some ridiculous size.

Thats what I was thinking. This kid in my town bought 18x9s for his 00 V6 and for some god aweful reason mounted 4 285/45/18s. Looked horrible and the front rubs like a bitch. He saw me and some friends out in our cars one night and stopped to show us and ask what I thought the rubbing was caused by. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread